erin weberpal     608.751.1918     dontblinkbyerin@gmail.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

Little Max

For those of you who know me personally, you know that I have a soft spot in my heart for little ones. Kids have the ability to take on life in a way that I could only hope to rekindle now that I'm an adult. Every time that I have the chance to take pictures of little kids I always hope to bring out this wonder in my photos. These pictures are of little Max during a semi-impromptu photo shoot where I got to observe Max doing what he does best - be a one and a half year old! The photo on top is my favorite from the session, simply because of the "look" in Max's eyes. I feel like you can truly see his happiness and his curiosity about the world around him (even though he even had a cold setting him back a little bit). I'm so excited to continue this photo shoot with the new brother or sister that Max will have in another month!

There's something that we can all take away from time spent with children. Whether you learn to laugh when you might've otherwise gotten angry, you find happiness in all of the small things, or you just take the time to enjoy your days as they come to you... I'm learning that this can be some of the best advice of all. Next week I'm lucky enough to be headed on a vacation to Mexico with my husband where I'll be trying to do just that - take things day by day instead of always worrying about tomorrow. I can't wait to share vacation photos when I get back!


No comments:

Post a Comment