erin weberpal     608.751.1918     dontblinkbyerin@gmail.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yola's Cafe


Coffee shops... there's just something about them that is so relaxing.  I'm not sure if it's the fresh smell of coffee grounds or the comfy chairs that get me.  It's the type of place where you can meet up with friends or visit by yourself and you feel just as comfortable either way.  Since moving to Madison I've found Yola's Cafe.  It's a cute little shop on the West side of Madison that not only has amazing coffee drinks, but to-die-for homemade menu items too.  

I was presented with a very neat photo opportunity when I had the chance to take pictures of some of these great food items at Yola's.  A new style of photography for me, it was a little different than taking pictures of people.  Where my subjects usually have plenty of personality, it was a welcomed challenge to try and give food a life of its own.  I was very happy with the photos and figured that if my own pictures made me hungry, then I must've done my job... and that cinnamon roll is looking really good right about now!  

So if you're in Madison and looking for a place with friendly smiles and an inviting atmosphere, stop by Yola's Cafe.  I would recommend an infamous chocolate chip scone accompanied by a vanilla frappe with a little bit of whipped cream on top, but it's up to you!  No matter what you choose, I'm sure you'll be back.  

Find out more about Yola's at www.yolascafe.com.  



2 comments:

  1. I have to find this coffee shop! Look at that waffle, just crying out to me. I bet coppers hang out there as they meet to de-brief.

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete